To All OCEANS ’15 MTS/IEEE Washington, DC Exhibitors:
OCEANS is 3 months away. This Bulletin has the link to the Exhibitor Kit, hotel reservations link, etc.
1. Exhibitor Kits – Here is the link for the Exhibitor Kit for ordering furnishings, carpet, electrical, etc. It will also be on the website under Exhibitor Information. The official contractor for the show is GES. If you have any special design needs other than the standard orders, let me know and I will forward you to my GES contact. Please note the early bird ordering dates to save $$$. https://ordering.ges.com/083600400
2. Exhibit Hours - the hours for set up, exhibits and tear down are as follows:
Sunday, October 18 - 12 noon to 6:00 pm
Monday, October 19 - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday, October 20 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (includes Exhibitor Reception)
Wednesday, October 21 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 22 - 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Thursday, October 22 - 3:40 pm to 7:00 pm
3. Exhibitor Registration - This is the direct link to the Registration page: http://exhibitor.oceans15mtsieeewashington.org/register/
Please let me know if you do not have your Passcode and I will resend the Passcode letter.
4. Final Program Listing - This year, same as last, you will be inputting your program listings through the exhibitor registration website along with your exhibitor registration. Please make sure you input your listing. AND CHECK YOUR ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL as that will be what appears in the Final Program. Even if you are not ready to register your exhibitor personnel, please go into the website and input your Profile (Program Listing). The deadline for program information to be included in the Printed Final Program is September 1, 2015.
5. Hotel Room Reservations
The reservations link for the Gaylord National is open and accepting hotel reservations.
You can access the hotel link from the OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington website at www.oceans15mtsieeewashington.org under Venue and Hotel/Airport/Transportation.
6. Patron Opportunities - We still have many good patron opportunities available. Take a look at the Patron section on the website at www.oceans15mtsieeewashington.org for more information.
7. Lead Retrieval – Watch for more information coming about improved lead retrieval using your smart phone and our conference app.
8. Product Theater – This year we have space on the exhibit floor for a Product Theater. Watch for information on this event. Space is limited so sign up quickly. http://oceans15mtsieeewashington.org/index.php/exhibition/product-theater
I am looking forward to working with all of you for OCEANS 15 MTS/IEEE Washington and please contact me if you have any questions.