To All OCEANS ’15 MTS/IEEE Washington, DC Exhibitors:
This is the first of several Exhibit Bulletins you will be receiving from me between now and the conference in October. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have.
- Hotel Room Reservations - The reservations link for the Gaylord National is open and accepting hotel reservations. You can access the hotel link from the OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington website at: washington15.oceansconference.org/index.php/venue/hotelairport-transportation under Venue and Hotel/Airport/Transportation
- Exhibitor Kits - The link for the Exhibitor Kit for ordering furnishings, carpet, electrical, etc., will be emailed to you the end of June. It will also be posted on the website. The official contractor for the show is GES. If you have any special design needs other than the standard orders, let me know and I will forward you to my GES contact.
- Exhibit Hours - The hours for set up, exhibits and tear down are as follows:
Sunday, October 18 - 12 noon to 6:00 pm
Monday, October 19 - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday, October 20 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (includes Exhibitor Reception)
Wednesday, October 21 - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 22 - 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Thursday, October 22 - 3:40 pm to 7:00 pm
- Exhibitor Registration - You should have recently received an email from me with the exhibitor passcode which you will need to access your exhibitor registration. Complete instructions are on the email; however, let me know if you have any questions or problems. This is the direct link to the Registration page: http://washington15.oceansconference.org/register/
- Final Program Listing - This year, same as last, you will be inputting your program listings through the exhibitor registration website along with your exhibitor registration. Please make sure you input your listing. AND CHECK YOUR ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL as that will be what appears in the Final Program. Even if you are not ready to register your exhibitor personnel, please go into the website and input your Profile (Program Listing). The deadline for program information to be included in the Printed Final Program is September 1, 2015.
Patron Opportunities - We still have many good patron opportunities available. Take a look at the Patron section on the website at: washington15.oceansconference.org/index.php/patrons/patron-opportunities for more information.
- Lead Retrieval - Watch for more information coming about improved lead retrieval using your smart phone and our conference app.
I am looking forward to working with all of you for OCEANS 15 MTS/IEEE Washington, DC and please contact me if you have any questions.
OCEANS ‘15 MTS/IEEE Washington, DC
1514 First St. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Ph: (310) 937-1006/ Cell: (310) 699-2609
Fax: (310) 356-3545/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org