OCEANS ’15 MTS/IEEE Washington, DC is offering an opportunity for universities and colleges to have a presence at the conference via a booth in the Exhibition Hall:
- Special University and College pricing for one booth of $1500.
- Two Universities or Colleges may share one booth and have the cost evenly prorated amongst them.
- Up to four Universities or Colleges may share two booths integrated into one for $3000 and have the cost also evenly prorated amongst them.
- As floor space permits, these Universities or Colleges can be co-located to form a “University” row.
As background, this prestigious conference/exhibition draws an international audience of typically more than 2,000 attendees and includes:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100-200 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social/networking opportunities, professional field trips ...and much, much more
The theme of this year’s conference is “Sea Change: Dive into Opportunity,” which was selected to shine a bright light on some of the most critical issues the world faces today and how our community can help society develop solutions to address their impacts and benefit from new opportunities.
For questions, please contact Outreach Chair Dave McGee at Dave.McGee@washington15.oceansconference.org.